The button accordina, button accordina was invented and made by André Borel .
Our 2000 version was the true copy of this instrument; the only change was the synthetic ledger. As we are concerned to make our instruments better and better, we made our 2004 button accordina taking into account our user´s demands and doing internal researches.
This is why, the side holes have been replaced by finely cut bars which allow hands to modulate the sound effectively (advice from Roland Romanelli), The mouthpiece is removable and exchangeable (If you want, you can wash it).
Four models exist (see in the accessories, two on the side and two above.)
You can obviously transport the button accordina everywhere to have a jam.
Technical sheet :
- Thebutton accordina 30 cm-long. His 44 button-keyboard (black and white 3 raw-buttons) is identical to the accordion’s. The black buttons correspond to the alteration like on a piano.
- The range covers 3 octaves from B to C, tuned at 440 Hz. Possibility for all keyboards. (Ex : C3rd raw)
- The sweet or loud sound allows to play according to your mood, romantically or, on the contrary, in a unbridled way.
- All the components of the button accordina, without exception, arestainless and/or waterproof This is very important given the great quantity of condensation generated by human breath.
- The cleaning of the accordina is very easy. After using it, you just have blow and open the valve of purge to evacuate the condensation (not to make the case dirty).
And that's it!!
- The guarantee of the accordinas last five years for parts and labour , on the condition of having returned the guarantee bill to the factory.
- Your name can be engraved instead of the serial number if you placed a firm order (with deposit) and accepted the supplementary delay.
For any extra information :
- - tél : 06 32 41 00 15 / 04 67 99 00 43